Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Baby Food, Organic Puffs, Strawberry, 2.1 oz (60 g)858 Reviews
1.15 lbs (0.52 kg)
- Product Code: HAP-00153
- UPC Code: 852697001538
- Package Quantity: 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.7 x 3.7 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.03
- Puffed Grain Snack
- Gluten Free!
- 40% More Puffs!*
- 25 mg Choline - Per Serving for Eye & Brain Health
- Sweetened with 100% Fruit Juice
- Made with Organic Whole Grains
- USDA Organic
- Finger Food for Babies
- Certified Organic by CCOF
*Gerber 1.48 oz (42 g) and Plum 1.5 oz (42 g)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Why happybaby puffs?
Our puffed brown rice puffs are firm enough for your child's little hand to hold, but gentle enough for your child's developing gums. Perfect for teething and snacking. Encourages self feeding!
- Organic Goodness: all Happy Puffs are certified organic
- No added colors or artificial flavors
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA and is recyclable
- Made with whole grain brown rice
- Made without wheat, soy or corn
When is your child ready for happybaby puffs?
Your child may be ready for happybaby Puffs?
Your child may be ready when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food with thumb and forefinger to eat on his/her own
Organic brown rice flour, organic white rice flour, organic apple juice concentrate, organic strawberry powder, calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, choline bitartrate, vitamin and mineral blend (ferric orthophosphate (iron), sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), niacinamide (vitamin B3), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), zinc oxide, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)), natural mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Made without wheat, soy or corn.
Reseal after use; for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 75 pieces (7 g/ about 1/2 cup)|
|Serving Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
good for fingers, good for parents and tasty for babies