- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Clinically Researched Ingredient
- Patent Pending Delivery System
- Dietary Supplement
- High Linoleic Safflower Oil
Finally a revolutionary new product that features a proprietary blend of non-GMO, high linoleic safflower oil, which has been shown to help reduce fat without change in diet or exercise!
Saftin is a patent-pending formula of high linoleic safflower oil that is expeller pressed (instead of chemically) to yield a premium high-linoleic, concentrated safflower oil. Linoleic acid is considered a healthy polyunsaturated and essential fatty acid and is thus required by the body.
Saftin has a delicious, creamy texture and is emulsified for easier digestion.
Make Nutri-Fusion Systems Saftin part of your daily diet!
Take one (1) Tbsp. twice daily before meals. Delicious by the spoonful or mixed into beverages, shakes or yogurt. For best results, use in conjunction with regular exercise and a diet free of high-glycemic refined carbohydrates and trans fats. Refrigerate after opening.
Safflower oil, water, xylitol, glycerin, natural flavor, proprietary gum system (maltodextrin, gum arabic, xantham gum, guar gum), citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, alpha-tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, beta-carotene.
Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking any other medication. Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken. Use only as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1Tbsp (15ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g||*|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Vitamin E||6 IU||20%|
|Palmitic acid||330 mg||*|
|Stearic acid||130 mg||*|
|Oleic acid||910 mg||*|
|Linoleic acid||3630 mg||*|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established