O.N.E, Active, Coconut Water with Energizing Botanicals, Grape Berry Flavor, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By O.N.E1 Review
Shipping Weight: 1.36 lbs (0.62 kg)
- Product Code: ONE-00130
- UPC Code: 894991001302
- Package Quantity: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.4 x 6.5 in, 1.15 lbs (0.52 kg)
- 100% Natural
- O.N.E. One Natural Experience
- For Active Bodies & Minds
- The O.N.E. For Total Performance
- No Fat
- No Cholesterol
- No GMOs
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Anything
- Not From Concentrate
- Gently Pasteurized
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
O.N.E. Active is a coconut water based, all natural Sport Drink, enhanced with functional, natural ingredients. O.N.E. Active was formulated for people with Active Lifestyles to help them feel hydrated, alert and dynamic. Made without artificial colors, high fructose corn syrup, or preservatives, O.N.E. Active helps you go the extra mile.
O.N.E. Active's Functional Ingredients:
- Coconut Water. Electrolytes* to maximize hydration.
- Ginkgo Biloba. known to increase mental focus.
- Panax Ginseng. Known to increase energy.
- Catuaba Bark. Known to increase vigor and stamina.
- Antioxidants. Know to fight free radicals and detox the body.
*Potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus and calcium - naturally occurring in coconut water.
What is Coconut Water?
Slice the top off a young, green coconut and you will find nature's original sports drink. This cool, glistening water, naturally filtered for several months through the coconut's dense fibers, contains five essential electrolytes, more potassium than a banana, no fat, and no cholesterol.
Enjoy O.N.E. cold
Coconut water, water, citric acid, grape juice concentrate (color), natural flavor, stevia leaf extract.
|Serving Size: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%*|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||2%*|
Panax ginseng Root Extract
|Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract||†|
|Catuaba (Erythroxytum catuaba) Bark Extract||†|
|Grape Seed Extract||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Daily Values not established.