Olympian Labs Inc., Asta-Krill 8, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 1000 mg Per Serving
- Dietary Supplement
- AstaREAL - The Astaxanthin of Choice
An extract of krill source directly from the Antarctic, Asta-Krill 8 combines the power of Krill phospholipids with 8 mg of Astaxanthin per serving in an easy-to-take way. This proprietary oil blend contains tocopherols and rosemary extract for added benefit.
Olympian Labs, Inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). When you buy an Olympian Labs, Inc. product, you can be sure you are buying the best.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) softgels, one to two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Gelatin (capsule), glycerin, water, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract.
Allergen Information: Product contains shellfish.
Caution: Consult a health care professional prior to use, if you are pregnant, breast feeding, allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||<1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Antarctic Krill Oil||920 mg||†|
|Omega 3s (K-Real Krill)||174 mg||†|
|Astaxanthin (AstaREAL) (Standardized to 10% yielding 8 mg of Astaxanthin)||80 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.