Olympian Labs Inc., Beef Protein Isolate, Chocolate, 1 lb (456 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Performance Sports Nutrition
- 24 g Pure Protein
- Over 2 g BCAA's
- Over 28 g Amino Acids
- Chocolate- Naturally Flavored & Sweetened
- 450% of the Anabolic Muscle Building Amino Acids Found in Steak.
- The Power of Beef Without the all the Fat or Cholesterol
- Easy-to-Digest & Highly Bioavailable
- 100% Pure Beef Protein Isolate, BST Hormone Free
- No Added Fillers
- Gluten Free
- Allergen Free
- Dairy Free
- Muscle Growth
- 16 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
Olympian Labs Beef Protein Isolate maximizes the anabolic muscle building benefits of beef without adding unnecessary fats, cholesterol, lactose or sugars that are commonly found in other protein supplements. The Beef Protein Isolate is made from USDA inspected pure beef that's undergone advance hydrolysis to give you a protein naturally higher in BCAAs and other vital amino acids compared to other protein sources.
Olympian Labs Beef Protein Isolate gives you the fuel you need to build and repair lean muscle, increase strength, add size, enhance performance and get ripped.
Additional Benefits of Olympian Labs Beef Protein Isolate:
- High in Alanine to Generate More Fuel for an Intense Workout.
- High in Hydroxyproline & Proline to support muscle building
- Naturally Occurring Complete Amino Acid Profile to help Build Lean Muscle Mass
- 100% Pure High-Quality Isolate Protein, Highly Bioavailable
- Lower in Carbs & Sodium than competitive beef protein products
- Cholesterol-free, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Allergen-free, All Natural
- Olympian Labs Beef Protein Isolate does not contain any added fillers such as: Gelatin, Collagen or extra Single Amino Acids which can artificially increase protein content.
Mix one (1) scoop (28.5 g) of Beef Protein powder into eight (8) ounces of cold beverage of choice. Shake or blend to desired consistency.
Beef protein isolate (BeefISO), dark chocolate powder (cocoa mass, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, sugar, flavor: natural vanilla extract), natural flavor, reb-A (stevia extract).
Olympian labs, inc products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: (1) Scoop (28.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Amino Acid Profile|
|Aspartic Acid||1,767 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||3,221 mg|
|Total Amino Acid||28,478 mg|
|Total Amino Acid: Amounts may vary by batch|
I'm allergic to milk, eggs, whey, soy protein powders. Rice protein sits in my stomach like a rock. This beef protein powder digests really well for me and it tastes great great. Not too sweet and with a rich chocolate flavor. Who would have known that beef and choclate taste really good together. Great for low carb and high protein routines. At about a $1.30 ( Iherb price plus shipping) a serving this product is a real bargain. I hope Iherb keep this product in stock.
Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Nov 12, 2014
Very good protein plus hormone free. However the fact that it isn't isolated, makes it harder to mix
Tasty protein powder, and no soy or milk
Posted by herbana on May 22, 2014
Very good chocolate flavor, and if you're a meat eater, it's great protein from something you know you can eat without a bad reaction. No soy, no milk proteins. The only downside is the cost, but you get what you pay for when you're avoiding cheap soy.
Taste is like melted grease....Tried 3-4 times to get used to it but no luck. Never gonna buy again.
Posted by 5557679914130376328 on Jul 25, 2013
Good results, but taste is not so good.
This stuff is the best! Please don't ever stop carrying it
Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 15, 2012
I am allergic to pea, rice, egg white, soy and whey proteins, leaving me with no way to get my necessary protein daily. Digests easily, haven't found any issues in the first 3 weeks of using it. My naturopath is concerned with the fact that it shows "white chocolate" which is really just wax and sugar, and there isn't a lot of info on the label. I would love to get some more in-depth info on this product.