Olympian Labs Inc., Coral Calcium, 1000 mg, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Full Spectrum Marine Trace Minerals
- Balances the Body’s Normal pH Levels
- 30 Servings
Olympian Labs, Inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Our bodies work to balance acidity levels so that they don’t build up and lead to possible health issues. Coral Calcium may help support normal acidity levels with its natural acidity balance for healthy bodily function. Olympian Labs Coral Calcium only comes from coral that has broken off from the reef naturally, as we do not want to disturb the delicate reef environment.
- Coral Calcium supplements may help support balanced acidity levels found in a normal, healthy body.
- Sourced from coral that has naturally broken off from the reef.
- Glucose Free, Soy Free.
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Gelatin, rice flour, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
*Notice to California Residents*
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a medical condition, are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Three (3) Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Calcium (from coral calcium)||380 mg||38%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||190 mg||48%|
|100% Pure Marine Coral Calcium||1000 mg||†|
|Veg- Panzyme Plus (Alpha Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase)||50 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.