Orgran, Gluten Free Pancake Mix, Apple & Cinnamon, 13.2 oz (375 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Contains Real Fruit
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Parve
- Melbourne Kashrut Australia
- Controlado por FACE
- GFCF Approved
- Wheat Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Yeast Free
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- Vegan & Natural
- No Added Cane Sugar
Orgran Apple and Cinnamon Pancake Mix is a quality natural product that is wheat free, gluten free and contains no added cane sugar.
This pancake mix is ideal for the whole family to enjoy. It is quick and easy to prepare as you simply just add water. Alternatively, eggs and/or milk may be added.
Allergen Free International (AFI)
Certification # A61010910
Egg & Animal Derivative Free
Orgran: Leading gluten free natural foods
The trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well-being. Gluten free food should not be a compromise alternative but a natural way to fulfilling dietary requirements. Food needs to be pure in ingredients and production and free from potential allergens. It should be of natural composition and have adequate value to promote and regenerate better health and dietary balance. Orgran is the pioneer producer of natural foods and specifically utilizes wholesome natural alternative grain nutrition to assist fulfill dietary requirements for optimum digestive health and well-being.
- Sift contents of this packet into a bowl and add 14 fl oz (400 ml) water or milk and 2 eggs (lightly beaten), stir all ingredients into smooth batter. Use more liquid for thinner pancakes.
- Lightly grease fry pan and preheat.
- Pour batter into fry pan to desired size and cook over low-medium heat. When the edge of the pancake appears cooked and bubbled have burst, turn over and cook other side until golden brown. Water can be substituted with milk or nondairy milk. Pancakes are best eaten fresh.
Serving suggestions: serve with fruit salad, pour over with maple syrup or honey, or serve with ice cream. Great energy start for breakfast or for any meal of the day.
Maize starch, fructose, sorghum 3%, dried apple (sulphur dioxide), maize flour, raising agent: mono calcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cinnamon 0.8%, yellow pea flour, stabilizer: guar gum. Natural apple flavor. Dried fruit contains sulphur dioxide to maintain natural color.
Produced in Australia from selected local and imported natural materials
|Serving Size: 1.4 oz/ 37.5 g (Dry)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||3|
|Total Fat||0.2 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.6 g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013
Posted by 5637379980217096448 on Jul 22, 2013
healthy and nice
Posted by 5559154567040804082 on Oct 28, 2012
very nice, has no sugar in it