- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Without Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil
- Hydrate, Nourish, Restore
- Shea Butter, 100% Pure, Natural and Unrefined
- Cruelty Free
Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter
- Naturally rich in antioxidants & vitamins A, E, and F.
- Revitalizes, softens and maintains skin moisture.
- Rich in essential fatty acids help restore and maintain skin elasticity and tone.
For Best Results:
Massage into skin twice daily, for healthy, glowing and youthful looking skin.
Water (aqua), butyrospermum parkii (raw unrefined shea butter), glycerine, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, sodium lauryl glutamate, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), tocopherol (vitamin E), aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, dimethicone, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol
First thing, this lotion has a really really lovely Lemon scent,, very pleasant & not overpowering. i would in fact says its rejuvenating. And the scent stays on for the whole day! This lotion is also rather light and suitable for tropical countries (I'm from 24/7 humid & warm Singapore) so you do not feel sticky at all. I will definitely get this again once it runs out.
Makes skin so soft and smells wonderful. Daughter liked it so much it now resides in her room!
good but not wow
Posted by 4696756442196188348 on Apr 11, 2016
good but not wow. i liked the raw shea with vitamin e more but works as a lotion instead of using those with many chemicals
Olor demasiado fuerte
Posted by 5389075184252604209 on Mar 16, 2016
La textura es demasiado densa y tienes que hacer un esfuerzo para sacar producto de la botella. Cuesta extenderla por la piel y conseguir que se absorba y huele a fregasuelos de limón que tira para atrás. Pero hidratar, hidrata.
so good, wow
Posted by Reviewer2089796 on Mar 29, 2015
Out of Africa does some great job! I really like the quality and smell of this lotion though usually I am very choosy about creams ))
Not for me
Posted by 4725371843657931101 on Jan 04, 2015
I used this lotion and I don't like it at all. The only positive thing I can say about it is that it has a pleasant lemony smell. It didn't make my skin soft and when I sweat it starts coming out of the skin and it leaves my skin with an oily texture. I do not recommend it at all!
best bodylotion for dry skin
Posted by 5342945156450390601 on Sep 19, 2014
This is no nonsense product. Very good for dry skin in cold winter time. Absorbs well. The scent is not too strong, meaning it's perfect. (I'm sensitive to smells). And it suits well even very sensitive skin. A gem!