Badger Company, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream, SPF 30, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)256 Reviews
Expiration Date: Mar 2017
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: WSB-47400
- UPC Code: 634084474008
- Package Quantity: 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 5.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Safe- Effective- Family Friendly
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- UVA UVB
- Non Nano
- Bio Degradable
- Natural Product Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 98% Organic Ingredients
- NSF Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified B Corporation
- PA +++
- 381 nm Broad Spectrum
- Helps prevents sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am- 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) co2 extract.
* = Certified Organic
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%||Sunscreen|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90°F.
No Animal Testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
the best sunscreen on the market
I bought this for our bike trip to South Dakota. We were burnt the first day even having applied the lotion before sun exposure in the morning and reapplying at lunch. After the first day, my neck and shoulder were so burnt, I could hardly rub in the sunscreen on day 2. It was hard enough to apply without the burn. I don't think my nose has ever been so crispy and burnt in my life, even as a kid. My husband has really short hair, so he put it on his scalp to keep it from burning. It made his head look really white all week and only seemed to get whiter and glisten with more sun exposure, but he still burnt and was peeling by the time we got home 5 days later. I ended up going to walmart and buying neutrogena and using that for the trip home.