pHion Balance, Alkaline Minerals Powder, 7.94 oz (225 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Prefect Ionic Blend of All Five Alkaline Minerals!
- Neutralizes Acids in the Body
- A Perfect Blend of Ionic Minerals
- Dietary Supplement
- Virtually Tasteless Powder
pHion Alkaline Minerals have been formulated to accelerate the elimination and neutralization of excess acids in body fluids and tissues. Coupled with a balanced alkaline diet and sound exercise program, pHion Alkaline Minerals supplementation aids in achieving improved health and wellness.
pHion Alkaline Mineral is a leading complete alkaline mineral complex for the body:
- 5 primary alkalizing, ionic minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, and Iron
- Helps to replenish mineral reserves and buffer excess acids
- Proprietary form of calcium isolated from Whey
- Complete with naturally occurring Phosphorus and Vitamin D for better Calcium absorption
Mix 1 teaspoon with 8 oz of water infused with pHion Booster 1 time per day.
For optimal results, mix 1 teaspoon of pHion Alkaline Minerals and 1 teaspoon of pHion Green Superfood with 8-12 oz of water infused with pHion Booster.
Natural orange flavor, inulin, stevia.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken
- Protect from heat, light and moisture
- Store at 59-86º F (15-30º C)
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (7.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||360 IU||90%|
|Calcium (as TruCal Milk Calcium Complex D-7)||450 mg||45%|
|Iron (as Iron Citrate)||8 mg||44%|
|Phosphorus (from TruCal Milk Calcium Complex D-7)||234 mg||23%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate and from TruCal Milk Calcium Complex D-7)||253 mg||63%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||900 mcg||45%|
|Potassium (as Tripotassium Citrate monohydrate and from TruCal Milk Calcium Complex D-7)||1260 mg||36%|
|†Daily Values and/or Recommended Daily intake not Established|
It eliminated my liver cyst! (combined with organic juice detox). Also, my kidney's renal function is much better.
Add a little to your water or coffee. It's great for high uric acid levels but a caution: don't abruptly stop. That seems to cause an immediate flair up.
Good for preventing DOMS / Lactic acidosis
Posted by 5093430371340033847 on Aug 22, 2016
Useful as a post-race supplement to prevent onset of delayed muscle soreness and in aiding recovery from hard running to prevent or reduce the impact of metabolic acidosis. Provides the right balance of alkaline minerals for absorption by the body.
Posted by 5489412804198296941 on Jul 20, 2014
With in a few weeks i have gone from acid to a ideal ph using this product and checking with their saliva test strips. Plus my nails have never been healthier , strong or so fast growing. I feel so much better, more energised and a lot less aches and pains.😄 I have reordered this product already and recommend to family and friends.
Good alkalizer but the taste is not great
Posted by Reviewer2557315 on Jun 13, 2013
Does a good job alkalizing the body (used test urine strips), could be used as a mineral supplement, but I don't like the taste. I've used Alcabase before and it tastes a bit better for me. I'm sure it's just personal preference.
Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Jan 22, 2013
This has helped my alkalising program but it is derived from dairy do not sure it is the best for me.