pHion Balance, Diagnostic pH Test Strips, 90 Strips16 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jun 2018
Shipping Weight: 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Product Code: PHI-01001
- UPC Code: 813986010013
- Package Quantity: 90 Strips
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- 15 Second Results
- Advanced Version
- Measures Body pH of Urine & Saliva
- Practitioner Preferred
- For In Vitro Use Only
- Over 10 Million Medical pH Test Strips Sold...
- 90 Wide Range 4.5 - 9.0 pH Test Strips
- Leading Choice by Doctors and Natural Practitioners
- True Acid or Alkaline Readings Any Time, All the Time
- Is your Body Overly Acidic?
To measure pH levels of the body, pHion's Diagnostic pH Test Strips are the preferred choice by doctors and practitioners.
When ordinary litmus paper gets wet it bleeds, creating varying colors making it difficult to accurately match to a pH color chart.
pHion's Advanced Diagnostic pH Test Strips are comprised of a two pad color system affixed to an easy to handle plastic strip, making them more effective than litmus paper.
With pHion's Diagnostic pH Test Strips there's no paper, no bleeding and no inaccurate readings!
- Passes easily through urine stream
- Conveniently tests saliva
- Precise dual pad reading
- Widest increment range available
pHion's Diagnostic pH Test Strips are the most accurate and easy to use pH testing application available.
Testing your pH will determine if your body is overly acidic and may provide everyday insight into ailments such as low energy, poor digestion, joint aches and problematic weight management.
If you care enough about your body to test your pH, do it the right way with the pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips.
Dip pHion pH Test Strip into saliva or urine, match test results to the pHion pH Color Chart above after waiting 15 seconds. For detailed instructions about pH testing read the enclosed booklet. After you have determined your test results please review with your doctor, practitioner or nutritional specialist.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase if seal is broken
- Protect from heat, light and moisture
- Store at 59-86° F (15-30°C)
iHerb Customer Reviews
Even though they're easy to use and have a wide range, they often give very confusing results: the colors just don't match.
Everytime I have tested, it's always the same result. I just find that hard to believe. I believe out of the numerous times I tested, only once did it show a different result. In my opinion, these test strips are not accurate.