- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 15 Second Results
- Advanced Version
- Measures Body pH of Urine & Saliva
- Practitioner Preferred
- For In Vitro Use Only
- Over 10 Million Medical pH Test Strips Sold...
- 90 Wide Range 4.5 - 9.0 pH Test Strips
- Leading Choice by Doctors and Natural Practitioners
- True Acid or Alkaline Readings Any Time, All the Time
- Is your Body Overly Acidic?
To measure pH levels of the body, pHion's Diagnostic pH Test Strips are the preferred choice by doctors and practitioners.
When ordinary litmus paper gets wet it bleeds, creating varying colors making it difficult to accurately match to a pH color chart.
pHion's Advanced Diagnostic pH Test Strips are comprised of a two pad color system affixed to an easy to handle plastic strip, making them more effective than litmus paper.
With pHion's Diagnostic pH Test Strips there's no paper, no bleeding and no inaccurate readings!
- Passes easily through urine stream
- Conveniently tests saliva
- Precise dual pad reading
- Widest increment range available
pHion's Diagnostic pH Test Strips are the most accurate and easy to use pH testing application available.
Testing your pH will determine if your body is overly acidic and may provide everyday insight into ailments such as low energy, poor digestion, joint aches and problematic weight management.
If you care enough about your body to test your pH, do it the right way with the pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips.
Dip pHion pH Test Strip into saliva or urine, match test results to the pHion pH Color Chart above after waiting 15 seconds. For detailed instructions about pH testing read the enclosed booklet. After you have determined your test results please review with your doctor, practitioner or nutritional specialist.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase if seal is broken
- Protect from heat, light and moisture
- Store at 59-86° F (15-30°C)
Even though they're easy to use and have a wide range, they often give very confusing results: the colors just don't match.
The top and bottom indicators don't confirm each other. And even when checking the top against the control, it's hard to tell exactly where the ph is. I wouldn't buy these again.
Easy to use.. easy to read
Posted by 5529362812069115021 on Aug 03, 2016
Easier to read than some other test strips out there
These work great
Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016
I like how big they are and easy to use and read. The bottle works much better then the other brands I have used. I will keep getting this brand in the future when I nearly run out.
Posted by 5735552310592384391 on Jun 09, 2015
I like these strips, very convenient to use
Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Mar 29, 2014
Color displayed on strips is nothing like that on the matching chart, so these strips are pretty much useless.