pHion Balance, Ionic Colon Cleanse, 9.00 oz (255 g) Powder (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Colon Cleanse To Eliminate Toxins & Balance Your pH!
- Ionic Cleansing Compound Gentle, Yet Powerful Cleanse
- Dietary Supplement
- All Natural Espresso & Latte Flavors
pH imbalance usually begins in the digestive system. Cleansing and detoxification of the colon are the first steps in restoring pH balance within the body. pHion Ionic Colon Cleanse has been formulated to eliminate toxins, acids and waste buildup in the colon.
pHion Ionic Colon Cleanse is a leading colon cleansing compound for the body:
- Natural elements to detoxify and cleanse the colon physically, rather than chemically
- A unique form of ionic bentonite (montmorillonite) which magnetically attracts positively charged acidic particles in the colon
- Contains an herbal blend to safely and gently detoxify the colon
- Helps to restore the optimal pH of the intestines
1 Large Teaspoon (8.5 g) with 16 oz of water infused with pHion Booster 2 times per day for 7 days.
Please note, it is important to drink plenty of water with this product, drink at least 1 full glass of water per serving.
Natural expresso and latte flavors, fructose and stevia.
Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Store at 59-86° F (15-30° C).
Notice: This product contains Senna and Buckthorn Bark. Read and follow the directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Senna and Buckhorn Bark may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (8.5 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV/RDI|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||280 mg||70%|
|Bentonite Clay||2 g||*|
|Psyllium Seed (Plantago ovata)||3.81 g||*|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend:
Inulin Fiber 93%
Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
Senna Leaf (cassia angustifolia)
Rose Hips (Rosa canina) (Fruit)
Barberry Root (Berberis vulgaris) (Root and Bark)
Buckthorn Bark (Rhamnus frangula)
Gentian Root (Gentiana lutea)
Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis)
|*Daily Value and/or Recommended Daily intake not established.|