pHion Balance, Prebiotic Fiber, 5.64 oz (160 g) Powder1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: PHI-01009
- UPC Code: 813986010099
- Package Quantity: 5.64 oz (160 g) Powder
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 4.8 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- A Key to pH Balancing is Daily Support of Your Digestive Tract!
- Digestive Regulation Complex of Prebiotic, Soluble & Insoluble Fibers
- Dietary Supplement
- Refreshing Taste & Easy To Swallow
Good digestion is critical for optimal health and foundational for proper pH balance. The combined fibers found in pHion Prebiotic Fiber helps to create the optimal environment for healthy beneficial probiotics to rapidly grow and flourish inside your digestive tract. pHion Prebiotic Fiber also aids in "sweeping" away daily waste to create a healthy colon. Coupled with a balanced alkaline diet and sound exercise program, pHion Prebiotic Fiber supplementation can aid in achieving improved health and wellness.
pHion Prebiotic Fiber is a leading prebiotic complex for the body:
- Blend of three beneficial prebiotic, soluble and insoluble fibers
- Feeds probiotics and stimulates probiotic growth
- Promotes intestinal health
- A single serving contains 5 grams of beneficial fiber
- Aids in calcium absorption
- Mixes easily and has a refreshing taste
1 Teaspoon (5.3 g) with 8 oz of water infused with pHion Booster once a day.
Please note, it is important to drink plenty of water with this product, drink at least 1 full glass of water per serving.
Natural orange flavor.
Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Store at 59-86º F (15-30º C).
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amt Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%*|
|Soluble Fiber||3 g||†|
|Insoluble fiber||2 g||†|
|Inulin Fiber||3 g||†|
|Psyllium Seed Husk (Plantago ovata)||2 g||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established