Pacific Health Inc., Accelerade, Advanced Sports Drink, Fruit Punch, 4.11 lbs (1,867 g)
- New 60 Servings
- 4:1 Carbohydrate Protein Formula
- Naturally Flavored
- Extends Endurance
- Speeds Muscle Recovery
- Enhances Rehydration
Why Accelerade has a 4:1 carbohydrate protein formula.
- Extends endurance-Accelerade extends exercise endurance up to 29% more than a conventional sports drink.
- Speeds muscle recovery-Accelerade improves endurance up to 40% in a subsequent workout compared to a conventional sports drink.
- Reduces muscle damage-Accelerade reduces muscle damage up to 83% compared to a conventional sports drink.
- Enhances rehydration-Accelerade rehydrates athletes 40% better than water and 15% better than a conventional sports drink.
Accelerade, the only sports drink that contains carbohydrate and protein in a patented 4:1 ratio, helps athletes perform better and recover faster. Compared to conventional sports drinks, protein-enhanced Accelerade.
- Reduces Muscle Damage
Only Accelerade meets the total hydration, energy and nutritional needs of working muscles.
Mix 1 scoop with 12 oz of cold water in a glass or water bottle. Use before, during and after exercise.
Sucrose, whey protein concentrate, trehalose (Ascend), citric acid, fructose, natural flavor, lecithin, magnesium carbonate, salt, maltodextrin, monopotassium phosphate, ascorbic acid, vitamin E acetate, FD&C red 40.
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes eggs, wheat, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans and shellfish products.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excess heat above 104ºF.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (31 g) 1 Scoop makes 12 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|