Pacific Health Inc., Accelerade, Sports Drink, Lemon Lime, 2.06 lbs (933 g) (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
2.84 lbs (1.29 kg)
- Product Code: END-07681
- UPC Code: 605439076819
- Package Quantity: 2.06 lbs (933 g)
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 7.1 in, 2.4 lbs (1.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Before | During | After
- The Protein-Powered Sports Drink
- Extends Endurance
- Enhances Rehydration
- Speeds Recovery
- 4:1 Carbohydrate Protein Formula
- 30 Servings
- All Natural
Performance by the Numbers
- 29% greater exercise endurance compared to a conventional sports drink
- 40% improvement in endurance in a subsequent workout compared to a conventional sports drink
- 83% less muscle damage compared to a conventional sports drink
- 40% better rehydration than water and 15% better than a conventional sports drink
4:1 Accelerade... it's not just a ratio, it's an advantage.
The Protein-Powered Sports Drink
Accelerade, the only sports drink that contains carbohydrate and protein in a patented 4:1 ratio, helps athletes perform better and recover faster. Compared to conventional sports drinks, protein enhanced Accelerade extends endurance, enhances rehydration, speeds recovery and reduces muscle damage.
Nutrition Engineered for Maximum Performance
PacificHealth -We power your passion
Mix 1 scoop with 12 oz. of cold water. Use before, during and after exercise.
Sucrose, whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, fructose, citric acid, natural flavors, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, turmeric (for color), magnesium carbonate, salt, xanthan gum, potassium phosphate, vitamin E acetate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), fruit juice (for color).
Contains milk and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that processes eggs, wheat, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans and shellfish products.
Store at room temperature.
Avoid excess heat above 104ºF (40ºC).
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (31 g) -1 Scoop makes 12 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|