Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Bottom Butter, 4.4 oz (125 g)
- Diaper Rash Cream
- With Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamins A, D & Pro Vitamin B5
- Helps Treat and Prevent Diaper Rash
- Creamy Application
- Paraben / Phthalate Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Perfect Formula
- Extraordinary Results
A unique formula that helps treat and prevent diaper rash and provides a protective moisture-proof barrier that keeps wetness away from baby's sensitive skin. Cocoa Butter, Vitamin A, D and Pro Vitamin B5 moisturize and soothe baby's bottom. Cocoa Butter soothes irritated skin, while starch works as a drying agent. Spreads easily. No Messy clean up. Use daily to keep baby's skin soft, supple and smooth.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed or irritated skin due to diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
Remove cap, peel off seal, replace cap.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
|Petrolatum 30%||Skin protectant|
|Dimethicone 1%||Skin protectant|
Water, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, stearyl alcohol, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, zinc oxide, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), fragrance, zea mays (corn) oil, retinyl palmitate, cholecalciferol, benzoic acid, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, beta-carotene, isopropyl myristate, panthenol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate.
Safety sealed for your protection.
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Palmer's is against animal testing
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.