- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Bottom Butter, Diaper Rash Cream, Original Formula, 4.4 oz (125 g)
By Palmer's65 Reviews
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: PAL-04039
- UPC Code: 010181040399
- Package Quantity: 4.4 oz (125 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 7.2 x 2.1 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- With Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamins A, D & Pro Vitamin B5
- Creamy Application
- Dermatologist Tested
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
A unique formula that helps treat and prevent diaper rash and provides a protective moisture-proof barrier that keeps wetness away from baby's sensitive skin. Cocoa Butter, Vitamins A, D and Pro Vitamin B5 moisturize and soothe baby's bottom. Cocoa Butter soothes irritated skin, while starch works as a drying agent. Spreads easily. No messy clean up. Use daily to keep baby's skin soft, supple and smooth.
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed or irritated skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
Remove cap, peel off seal, replace cap.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
|Petrolatum 30%||Skin protectant|
|Dimethicone 1%||Skin protectant|
|Inactive ingredients water, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, stearyl alcohol, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, zinc oxide, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), fragrance (parfum), magnesium sulfate, magnesium aluminum silicate, cholecalciferol, retinyl palmitate, zea mays (corn) oil, beta carotene (Cl 75130), panthenol, benzoic acid, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, xanthan gum, benzyl benzoate, coumarin.|
Safety sealed for your protection.
For external use only
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Palmer's is against animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very smooth consistency, easy application, and most importantly, doesn't burn the skin with rash as does desitin or like products. Unlike desitin and A+D, Palmer's cream not only protects sensitive skin, but also heals it fairly quickly. I am very happy with this product and would give it more stars if those were available.
After discovering this we havent needed anything else to get rid of diaper rash. Effective and inexpensive:-)