Pet Naturals of Vermont, Digestive Support for Dogs, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Proper Functioning of Gut and Bowel Health
Recommended to support proper digestive, urinary tract and bowel functions.
Initial: (7 - 10 days)
Give 2 capsules per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule daily.
give 1 capsule per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule every other day.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For use in dogs only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Do not refrigerate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Active Ingredients Per Capsule:|
|N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab)||250 mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (non-dairy)||14 million CFU|
|Inactive Ingredients: alfalfa powder, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.|