- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.77|
- Delicious Chicken Liver Flavor!
- Cats Just Love The Taste!
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Fun-Shaped Chews
- NASC - The Benchmark of Quality
- A Lysine Supplement to Support The Ideal Health of Your Cat
- A Tremendously Tasty Feline L-Lysine Supplement
- Healthy Kitty!
Purely Pet Naturals
Don't assume all cat health products are alike - they're not!
Feeding Directions: Give 1-2 chews daily.
Chicken liver flavor, starch, L-lysine, water, soy lecithin, canola oil, brewer's yeast, glycerin, oat flour, barley flour, rye flour, oat meal, calcium sulfate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherol blend (a preservative).
For animal use only.
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Guaranteed Analysis per Chew|
I did not receive the product
cat loves them
Posted by 4701869757754016505 on Jan 15, 2017
my cat loves them. hasn't even had a cold for two years now- since we started giving her the L-lysine. wouldn't take it in any other way\ product.
so far so good
Posted by 4850421558351789491 on Jan 08, 2017
we have two cats with FHV one asymptomatic and one symptomatic . we have been giving our 18 week old kitten (symptoms) 250mg a day , one tablet, per day for 3 weeks and his eyes have cleared up immensely. prior to us purchasing these he had back to back eye infections costing us $200+ per vet visit and medication that aggrivated his eyes. the mucus was 'gluing' his eyes shut several times a day. now he only need a quick wipe down to clear them every 4 days and no more shutting up .his eyes have returned to normal. his sneezing has reduced and his appetite has returned . i cant guarantee this would work for every cat but for us it has been awesome.
Posted by 4749152549449463127 on Dec 14, 2016
It is what it is, cats love it. :)
Cat does not like it
Posted by 5008246812201353942 on Dec 13, 2016
It smells good really like a liver, but my cat does not eat it