- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Delicious Chicken Liver Flavor!
- Cats Just Love The Taste!
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Fun-Shaped Chews
- NASC - The Benchmark of Quality
- A Lysine Supplement to Support The Ideal Health of Your Cat
- A Tremendously Tasty Feline L-Lysine Supplement
- Healthy Kitty!
Purely Pet Naturals
Don't assume all cat health products are alike - they're not!
Feeding Directions: Give 1-2 chews daily.
Chicken liver flavor, starch, L-lysine, water, soy lecithin, canola oil, brewer's yeast, glycerin, oat flour, barley flour, rye flour, oat meal, calcium sulfate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherol blend (a preservative).
For animal use only.
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Guaranteed Analysis per Chew|
This product can not input to Taiwan, ans there is not any notice on the website during my purchasing.
A winner with my cats!
Posted by dmaline on Dec 01, 2016
Enthusiastic seal of approval from my 3 cats. They come running as soon as they hear me shake the bag. I like knowing that the treats I am giving them are good for their health and are are not oily or full of fillers. My lot are all above 10 years old so I take extra care with what I give them to eat now that they're geriatrics.
50/50 personal feline preference?
Posted by 4887001123002435364 on Oct 26, 2016
One of my cats loves these the other couldn't care less. They are rather big for one bite and quite hard and chewy which might be why one of my cats doesn't like them. Guess it just depends on your cat.
The best for cat
Posted by maegai on Oct 19, 2016
L-lysine is helping my cats to get rid of the cold fast .. They really love it
Real booster for cats
Posted by VixiVixi on Oct 13, 2016
This is a great supplement and I wish I could offer those to my two late cats with FIV. I bought them first for my new adopted cat who, as most, was all about crashing down because of poor condition he was found in. He is now super health young cat. Now I feed them to both my cats as prevention, one a day, especially two strays outside my home so they will be strong and prepeared for winter. Great product!