Categories Health Topics Children's Health Diapering Baby Powder, Oils
Categories Bath & Beauty Vegan Beauty Products
Peter Rabbit-Organic Baby Spring Garden, Baby Body Oil, 8 fl oz (250 ml)
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs (0.29kg)
- Product Code: PTR-60588
- UPC Code: 633695605887
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (250 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 7.3 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Peter Rabbit - Naturally Better
- USDA Organic
- Comforts and Soothes Dry Skin
- Content formulation and Bottle Tested Estrogenic Activity
- Free for Children of all Ages, and Sensitive Adults
Certified 100% Organic Ingredients make up 98.9% of this product. The remaining 1.1% is Natural Derived. All ingredients comply to our "Free of Harsh Ingredients, NO list".
Better for you, baby and the environment!
Helps to comfort and soothe dry irritated skin while the light gentle formula moisturizes. Our exclusive blend of Certified Organic essential oils and botanicals helps to keep your baby's skin healthy and glowing. Specially formulated and tested to be free of Estrogenic Activity.
Certified organic juices, oils and extracts derived from renewable Rain Forest resources.
Gently apply a small amount and massage into baby's skin. Delicately rub on irritated areas such as diaper rash. Can be used on scalp to help heal cradle cap. Avoid eye area.
Please keep out of children’s reach.
Helianthus annuus, (sunflower) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower oil*, cananga odorata flower oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, verbena officinalis leaf extract*, calendula officinalis flower oil*, tocopherol.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
98.9% USDA/NOP Certified Organic Ingredients
Exclusively Manufactured by EcoNatura in our Certified Organic Facility.
Free of Harsh Ingredient - Contains NO:
- Animal Testing
- Animal By-Products
- Artificial Fragrances
- Artificial Fillers
- Bisphenol A
- Estrogenic Activity
- Hydrogenated Oils
- GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Mineral Oil
- PEG's or 1,4 - Dioxane
- Silicones (Cones)
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates)
- MEA, DEA, TEA (Triethanolamine)