Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Definer, Felt-Tip Eye Marker, Ultra Black, .028 oz (0.8 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Ultra-Easy to Apply and Remove Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- Smooth Felt-Tip for Easy Application
- Fine Natural Definition or Bold Dramatic Impact
- 24 Hour Wear!
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
Finally, perfect lining made easy!
- Amazing formula provides the defined look of a liquid liner without the mess; won't tug the delicate skin surrounding the eye.
- Unique felt-tip marker glides on for mistake-proof lining in one easy, clean stroke.
- Creates a fine or bold line for natural or dramatic definition!
Your eyes won't believe your eyes!
- Innovative formula offers super long-lasting wear - up to 24 hours - for high impact drama all day or night.
- Features the most intense, bold shades that dry instantly for maximum definition.
- Won't smear, smudge or fade!
- Ultra-gentle formula is easily removed with your everyday, gentle eye makeup remover.
Apply eye marker at the base if lashes in a fine or bold line. Never apply eye marker inside the lash line. Keep cap tightly closed to avoid pen formula from drying out. Maintain tip in downward position while storing and do not shake pen.
To Remove: Can be removed with Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Pads or Lotions.
Water, acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, sodium polyaspartate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, aminomethyl propanol, beheneth-30, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, laureth-21, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben.
May Contain: Iron oxides, D&C black #2, ferric ferrocyanide.
i am so glad I found this site. I never had an eyeliner that doen't make my eyes red and irritated. I found it here. I geuss it is because of the organic ingridients. I wear it in the morning and it lasts till the evening; wonderful black line that doesnt spread all over and never gets inot the eyes; leaving them fresh and clean and not irritated. excellent for allergic eyes.
This is so good, it's so easy to apply and stays on the whole day with minimal smudging despite having oily eyelids! I used to use those Korean brands which I love, but I'm looking for a more natural and economical alternative, and this one meets it all. very pleased with it.
Posted by hnatalie on Sep 23, 2016
The colour of this eyeliner was not opaque. It smudges in warm weather despite an eye primer underneath. Would not recommend.
I love it
Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Aug 30, 2016
I addmit i was sceptic, but it's really easy to use and apply. And it stays in place. I recommend.
Posted by 4786458400806212239 on Aug 30, 2016
Llegó en malas condiciones, seco!
Dried out really fast + flaky
Posted by 5488949880694708522 on Apr 03, 2016
I had high expectations from this eyeliner but was pretty disappointed. It dried so fast i barely could use it after a month or so. It's impossible to build up the color as it gets super flaky and gross. Pigmentation is not great either. I would not recommend buying this one unfortunately.