Planet Inc., Ultra Powdered Laundry Detergent, 64 oz (4 lb) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Deep Cleaning Power
- 20 Ultra Loads
- You Can Make A Difference
- Certified 100% Biodegradable
- Phosphate Free
- Free of Dyes & Fragrances
- You Can Make a Difference
- Convenient Reclosable Lid
No added dyes or fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Certified biodegradable formula that is strong and effective. Low-sudsing formulation is ideal for front loading washers.
How to get the best results from Planet Ultra Laundry Detergent
- Sort your clothes. Measure and add Planet to washer. Use 1 scoop (4/10 cup) for regular loads, 1 1/2 scoops for large or heavily soiled loads.
- Select appropriate color and temperature settings. Start washer and allow water to mix with Planet Ultra Laundry Detergent.
- Add laundry to washer. For most effective washing, make sure not to overload washer.
Always refer to garment care labels for laundering instructions. For front loading washers, use approximately half the normal amount. For stubborn stains or dingy clothes, pre-soak with Planet Ultra Laundry Detergent. Measure 1 scoop of Planet into washer with warm water. Let clothes soak for 30 minutes, or overnight if necessary. Drain washer, then wash as usual.
Caution: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.
Caution: In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, give large amounts of water followed by citrus juice. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician.
There may be significant settling of contents during shipment. Be assured there is a full 64 oz in each box, which represents 20 loads of regular washing.
Coconut oil based cleaners, salt, ethoxylated alcohol, corn starch, soda ash, cellulose, borax, sodium silicate, anti cake.
Always insist on knowing what the products you use contain. Each of the above ingredients has been independently certified to be biodegradable with discharges that are safe for all aquatic life.
Breaks down into carbon dioxide, basic minerals and water.
Title says it all! We've been through the gambit trying to find a CD detergent that works and doesn't cause a reaction to baby's tush. This is the one! We've used it for well over a year now, and have had no problems with stinkies at all!
I've been using this detergent for three years for my children's cloth diapers and have been 100% happy with it!
This product was great.
Posted by benjaminonetwo on Mar 04, 2016
The product has absolutely no fragrance or dyes.
Posted by 4642883398937712217 on Apr 24, 2015
This detergent works great and great price!
great product, no scent
Posted by Reviewer1794079 on May 25, 2014
Posted by 5498943198007753561 on Feb 05, 2014
When I first purchased this item I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. Well it turns out, this item is great! It Doesn't leave my clothes with an artificial smell and it leaves them squeaky clean.