Plum Organics, Plum Kids, Organic Mashups Squeezable Fruit, Tropical, 4 Pouches, 3.17 oz (90 g) Each6 Reviews
1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Product Code: PLO-00181
- UPC Code: 846675001818
- Package Quantity: 4 Pouches, 3.17 oz (90 g) Each
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 5.2 x 5.4 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with 100% Real Fruit!
- 4 Pouches Inside!
- Real Fruit Puree!
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- All for Yum, Plum for All
- Good Source of Vitamin C!
- Real Organic Fruit
- No Sugar Added
- Perfect Lunchbox Snack!
- Nest Collective - Nourishing Generation Organic From The Highchair to The Lunchbox
A mashup of pure fruit fun!
We've taken real organic fruit and made purees that you can eat right out of the pouch. Mashups have all the goodness of fruit without any of the prep. They're great for tossing in the lunchbox and just as enjoyable at home. We like to think of them as an easy squeezy way to eat fruit!
The Plum Promise
Only the yummiest foods to inspire a joy of eating.
- Always certified organic
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No trans fats
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- BPA-free packaging
Easy Squeezy, Easy Freezy!
- Put your pouch in the freezer to enjoy a slushy treat
- Frozen Mashups keep things cool in the lunchbox too
More Mashup Fun!
- Mix 'em in your yogurt
- Squirt 'em on your waffles
- Draw fruit doodles on your plate
Organic fruit purees (apple, banana, pear, mango), citric acid.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 24 hours.
Do not microwave pouch.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (90 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Easiest way to get my toddler to eat fruit! We have one every day. They are easy to take when we are on the go and don't need to be refrigerated until they are open. My son loves them!
convenient healthy snack for those busy days out..not to mention yummy!