Plum Organics, Super Puffs, Organic Veggie, Fruit & Grain Puffs, Blueberry & Purple Sweet Potato, 1.5 oz (42 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Made with Real Veggies & Fruit
- 14 Vitamins & Minerals
- Baked with Whole Grains
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- BPA Free, Recyclable Packaging
Eat Your Colors!
Organic veggies. Whole grains. Real fruit. The good things that make you happy; tasty bursts of color that make baby happy. Perfectly sized for little fingers, Super Puffs encourage self-feeding and easily dissolve into grins and giggles. Delight those tiny taste buds and teach your little stars to eat their colors.
Inspire little snackers to eat their colors with flavorful combinations & a rainbow of nutritional goodness.
- Nutrition - 14 essential vitamins and 23 minerals: 10% DV Vit. A & Iron, 23 mg Choline
- Baby Stage - Perfect snack for baby - melts easily & encourages self-feeding
- Palate - Delight tiny taste buds with a vibrant blend of purple sweet potato & blueberry
- Promise - Certified organic, no genetically modified ingredients
Is your baby ready for super puffs?
Your baby may be ready for Super Puffs if he or she:
- crawls with stomach off the floor
- eats thicker, chunkier food purees
- picks up small foods between thumb & first finger
- uses jaw to mash food
Use within 1 week of opening for optimal freshness.
Organic rice flour, organic dried cane syrup, organic whole oat flour, organic brown rice flour, organic blueberry powder, natural flavor, organic dried purple sweet potato juice. Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, reduced iron, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin D3, riboflavin, thiamin, pyridoxine, cyanocobalamin, mixed tocopherols for freshness.
Caution: This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 7 g (about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
These are affordable, healthy, easy to take in the car, stroller etc. Easy to pick up and gum! Great product!Great for the non-veggie toddler!
there is so much less blueberry powder on the puff compared to previous batches
My baby is in LOVE with these
Posted by 4888937479721249716 on Sep 26, 2016
Not too sweet, pretty health, no mess, happy baby. These were perfect for an overseas trip with my 10 month old. The only reason I'm giving them 4 stars and not 5 is because they are pretty processed as food goes. They're great for convenience, but not an everyday snack.
Kids love these sweet little puffs
Posted by 4789926458936993898 on Sep 24, 2016
This is my very first purchase of the product. The package looks quite fancy, the lid is nicer than the Gerber one. It doesn't taste too sweet, fair enough for just 1g of sugar per serving. I bought this for my 8mo old baby girl to snack on, but to my surprise, my 5 and 3yo kids went crazy about them. The price is reasonable comparing to other brands, will definitely buy again. Let's hope it won't get soft / soggy if they don't get it finished quickly.
Crunchy yummy baby puffs
Posted by 4778474620603588566 on Sep 24, 2016
This is not the 1st time i bought Plum baby puffs. Unlike other brand baby puffs, this one has a crunchiness to it which even as an adult I love it! My older kids and my baby all love this baby puff.
Baby loves it
Posted by 5691189830382818672 on Sep 22, 2016
Baby loves it but it's a bit sweet. That being said, I'm ordering it again.