21st Century, C-1000, Prolonged Release, 110 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Vitamin Supplement
- 10% Free
- Helps Neutralize Free Radicals and Supports A Healthy Immune System
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant nutrient that helps neutralize free radicals which may cause cellular damage in the body. Vitamin C also supports a healthy immune system. 21st Century prolonged release Vitamin C-1000 provides long-term vitamin supplementation by slowly releasing nutrients to the body over an extended period of time.
As a vitamin supplement, take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, cellulose, calcium carbonate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if: pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV).|
No more chills!
No more chills!
Take one in breakfast and take one before sleep. Chills are history for me. Timed release helps to not waste water-soluble vitamins. Very good price.
Posted by pinnnnng on Feb 19, 2017
good price love packaging recomended
Posted by 4666392955920419524 on Dec 25, 2016
Effective for immunity
Posted by 5583996628411447535 on Dec 10, 2016
Posted by cattylee on Dec 09, 2016