21st Century, Chewable C-500, 110 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Helps Neutralize Free Radicals and Support a Healthy Immune System
- Guaranteed Quality-Laboratory Tested
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant nutrient that helps neutralize free radicals which may cause cellular damage in the body. Vitamin C also supports a healthy immune system. These delicious orange flavored chewable tablets are formulated for those who prefer to chew their Vitamin C to increase assimilation.
As a vitamin supplement, take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Sucrose, stearic acid, cellulose, fructose, sorbitol, silicon dioxide, natural orange flavor, magnesium stearate, sucralose, fd&c yellow #6.
No added salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving:||%Daily Value†|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Not too sweet
Not too sweet
We like this tablet because they are small and not too sweet. Perhaps is smaller and less sweet because it has less sugar. My kids like it. They have at least one a day.
Posted by 5630058896883847241 on Nov 15, 2016
Didn't notice any improvement but ok..
Best C vitamin
Posted by Reviewer1091964 on Sep 02, 2016
This is the 5th one I'm buying from IHERB and I can't stop using it. It has helped my family a lt during the cold days. My hubby takes 2 tablets in winter, I think it's too much, but it keeps him healthy, which is what counts :)
Posted by 5117243239578351324 on Aug 07, 2016
I am happy I found a chewable vitamin C supplement with out a bunch of unnecessary sodium in it!
Very good for all from the family
Posted by Reviewer2369223 on May 24, 2016
It icreases your health