21st Century, Lycopene, Maximum Strength, 25 mg, 60 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Superior Antioxidant from Red Ripe Tomatoes
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
21st Century's Lycopene, found in red ripe tomatoes, provides superior antioxidant benefits and promotes healthy prostate function. Each maximum strength tablet contains 25 mg (25,000 mcg) of Lycopene, approximately the same amount as 5 medium red ripe tomatoes.
Take one (1) tablet daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, cellulose, stearic acid, polyvinyl alcohol, PEG, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, talc, artificial colors (FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1).
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||170 mg||17%|
|Lycopene (25.000 mcg)||25 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
women can use for anti-oxidant
Posted by 4737240020334051855 on Feb 14, 2017
not for my hubbie, for me, not having a baby, beauty use only
Posted by Vllnith on Feb 07, 2017
Dont see result yet.
This product does what it should
Posted by 5147379106095365221 on Feb 05, 2017
It is hard to get lycopene and is very expensive, this product is cost effective and performs what is required
Posted by 4800108488890018559 on Feb 03, 2017
25!! Good& good price!