21st Century, Niacin, 250 mg, 110 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Prolonged Release
- Helps Covert Food into Energy and Helps Maintain Skin, Digestive & Nervous Systems
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
Niacin (Vitamin B-3) plays a key role in converting food into energy. It also helps maintain health function of the nervous and digestive systems, and the skin. Prolonged release vitamins slowly release nutrients into the body over an extended period of time.
As a vitamin supplement, take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, PEG.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservative, artificial flavors or colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||125 mg||12%|
|Percent Daily Value (DV)|
The heat is on.
Posted by 4966891966957680142 on Aug 02, 2016
i used to take 500 mg each 2 days (1/2 tablet) couldn't make it smaller, but this product with tablets of 250 mg are perfect.
Posted by 5757177597420820062 on Jul 08, 2016
i have not used so lont time yet, but i like this niacin , tryed 500 mg but its was to mutch . i take a half of 250 mg. that is perfekt .
I didnt order with prolonged release and got a prolonged release one!
Posted by 5404133596940222250 on May 09, 2015
I made sure to check that this is not prolonged release. When I got it I saw prolonged release. iHerb didnt have the picture updated! This one star is more to iHerb than to 21st century! All otehr, I am happy with iHerb, except this one time!
Posted by 5674031500972455160 on Jul 30, 2014
good quality, meets my doctor's requirements