21st Century, Vitamin A, 10,000 IU, 110 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 10% Free
- Vitamin Supplement
- Immune, Eye and Bone Support
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- 21st Century...for a Healthier Future
Vitamin A is an essential nutrient to support immune, eye and bone health. 21st Century offers the highest quality ingredients produced to strict standards for support of your good health.
As a vitamin supplement, take one (1) softgel daily with any meal for maximum results, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin.
Contains: Fish (anchovy, mackerel, jack, herring, menhaden, sardine, smell, benito, tuna, sand lance) and soy ingredients.
No added sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavors or colors.
Before using this product, consult your healthcare provider if you: are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are planning any medical procedures. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value†|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate & fish liver oil)||10,000 IU||200%|
|†Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by Reviewer2711338 on Dec 31, 2016
I also use it on my skin
Posted by 5549212742748358813 on Dec 19, 2016
Posted by 4875241099251600553 on Dec 19, 2016
Posted by 4923626655117822693 on May 08, 2016
good price for good product
high dose vitamin A
Posted by 5537526896163288373 on Apr 07, 2016
make sure to take in conjunction with Vit D or can be detrimental both D and A work in tandem; add K2 for healthy bones and circulation A-D-K2 is a trio super vitamin combo for life