- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Organically Grown
- Fairly Traded
- Royal Heirloom - Taste the Difference
- Fluffy, Nutritious Supergrain of the Andes
- Gluten Free
- A Good Source of Protein
- USDA Organic
- Fair for Life - Fair Trade
- Gone 4Good Compostable Package*
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified B Corporation
- Whole Grain 8 Essential Amino Acid
- An Excellent Source of Folate & Phosphorous
This package is Compostable + Plant-Based + Non-GMO.
The Real Quinoa
There's only one "quinoa real," or royal quinoa, and it's grown on Bolivia's arid, volcanic Salar De Uyuni salt flat. Revered by ancient Incas as "chisaya mama" (chee-sa-waya ma-ma) or "mother grain," this heirloom nutrition source is fluffier, nuttier and without the bitterness so common to lesser grades. Just one spoonful, and you'll see why it should be the only quinoa that graces your plate.
Nourishing Foodie, Farmer and Field
- 100% Traceable Ingredients
- 211 villages building a prosperous future
- 71,000 llamas for healthy soils
We believe in the power of food. Eating heirloom, organic, and non-GMO keeps families healthy and strong. Fair and direct trade sustains farmers and ecosystems. And delivering food with zero waste and carbon insetting will mean a brighter future for us all.
*Third Party Compostable Certification in Progress
1 cup quinoa + 1 1/2 cups liquid = 4 servings
Rinse quinoa under cold water until water runs clear. Place quinoa and water or stock in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until liquid is absorbed and germ has spiraled out, about 15 minutes.
Flavor tip: Before adding liquid, sauté quinoa in pan with a dash of olive oil until slightly toasted, about five minutes.
100% organic royal white quinoa*.
*100% Fair Trade for Life Trade certified by IMO
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1.4 cup (49 g dry)|
|Serving Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|