EcoDiscoveries, Multi-Surface Cleaner, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.02|
- Glass, Counter, and Appliances
- Safe Has an Effective Side
- Fragrance Free
- Refillable Bottle- 2 oz (60 ml)
- Spray Bottle Holds 32 fl oz (946 ml)
EcoDiscoveries Multi-surface cleaner is a safe and effective solution for cleaning the many surfaces of your home. Its plant-based surfactants are powerful and diverse enough to clean up almost any mess on almost any surface. Oh the possibilities! Safe has countless sides.
We strive to formulate the best naturally derived cleaning products that are safe for your family and the environment.
Ready-to-Use Formula Contains: Water, biodegradable chelant, carbonate buffer, alkyl polyglucosides and other plant derived detergents.
You're holding 2 oz of EcoPowered Multi-Surface concentrate. Pour into 30 oz of water and swirl to make a full bottle of ready-to-use Multi-Surface by EcoDiscoveries.
Thoroughly spray on glass, corian, granite, tile, porcelain, or other surface. Wipe clean with sponge or cloth.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz.). Use filtered water for best performance.
- Pour in all of the 2 oz. concentrate.
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution.
By adding concentrate to water and swirling, suds are reduced.
Water, biodegradable chelant, carbonate buffer akyl polyglucosides and other plant derived, detergents.
No Animal Testing
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If eye or skin irritation develops, flush with water and consult a physician.
Do not store in temperatures in excess of 130ºF or below 32ºF.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink water to dilute. If irritation persists contact a physician.