A Vogel, Denture Adhesive, Waterproof, 1.4 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Zinc Free!
- 12 Hour Holding Power
- Good Value - 1x Per Day
- We Improve Quality of Life
- 12 Hour Holding Power For Full & Partial Dentures
- For Uppers, Lowers and Partial Dentures
Secure is the only known denture adhesive that is waterproof. This means it won't wash away when eating or drinking like suction based brands. It forms an extremely strong bond with the gums to provide all-day hold...keeps dentures from loosening for up to 12 hours...and prevents the discomfort of food particles getting trapped under dentures. Due to higher consistency, you use less Secure, so it's economical. 100% Zinc-free and taste-free, it's a new experience in dentures.
- Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly.
- Apply the denture adhesive to the denture in strips (as shown in packing insert), making sure it is not to close to the edge of the denture.
- Close tube tightly immediately after use.
- Insert dentures into mouth and bite firmly. For best results, wait 15 minutes before eating.
Miglyol (derived from glycerin), solution of polyvinyl acetate (non water-soluble ingredient used as the base of many chewing gums), sodium carboxymethylcellulose (derived from tree bark).
Store at room temperature!
Secure denture adhesive
Posted by 5399025996500363843 on Dec 16, 2016
Little hard to adjust differant from any I have used before seems to hold better than anything I have ever used well satisfied with product.
Simply the best product on the market.
Posted by 4861701819466844523 on Dec 09, 2016
As a denture wearer for a few years I have found this adhesive likes above any available. Strong, long-lasting hold. I 100% recommend it!
SECURE denture paste
Posted by Reviewer2126217 on Dec 03, 2016
Not as waterproof as I had expected. Need to reapply it at least once a day. Overall a good product.
Posted by 5045227250969910376 on Dec 01, 2016
This is by far the best denture adhesive that I have ever used. So good that I recommended it to my Dentist for his patients and they are recommending it to patients that ask what is the best adhesive to use. I have tried every denture adhesive on the market and none compare, I feel secure all day without having to reapply. Thank you for this wonderful product !
Works better than Polident and all of the others.
Posted by 5684046890518255104 on Aug 22, 2016
I thought that by signing up that they have sales to get rid of tubes of damaged containers. I have wondered what they do with all old product. I would buy those old used tubes and if the product dries out they work longer for bottoms.