AirBorne, Original, Immune Support, Blast of Vitamin C, Zesty Orange, 3 Tubes, 10 Effevescent Tablets Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3 X 10 Count Tubes 30 Tablets
- Add To Your Favorite Beverage!
- The Original Formula Created by a School Teacher
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives
- Immune Support Supplement
- Helps Support Your Immune System
- Plus 13 Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Also Try Airborne in Other Great Flavors and Formats
- Airborne Effervescent Formula Offers Fast-Acting Absorption!
- Take Up to 3X Per Day
- rb - Health · Hygiene · Home
1 Effervescent Tablet =
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C
- High in Antioxidants (Vitamins A, C & E)
- Excellent Source of Zinc & Selenium
- 350 mg of Herbal Blend including Echinacea & Ginger
Drop one tablet in 4-6 oz. of water, let dissolve (about 1 minute) and drink. May be used in hot or cold water.
Children 12-13 years old, repeat every 3-4 hours as necessary, up to 2 times per day; no more than 2 tablets.
Adults 14 years and older, repeat every 3-4 hours as necessary, up to 3 times per day; no more than 3 tablets.
Citric acid, sorbitol, natural and artificial flavor, silicon dioxide, polyethylene glycol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, acesulfame potassium, sucralose
Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.
Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on prescribed medication, or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed with a tamper evident cap for your protection.
Do not use if cap is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||2000 IU||40%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide & magnesium sulfate)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||8 mg||53%|
|Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)||15 mcg||21%|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||3 mg||150%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate)||230 mg||10%|
|Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate)||80 mg||2%|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend |
Maltodextrin, Lonicera japonica (flower), Forsythia suspensa (fruit), Schizonepeta tenuifolia (aerial), Ginger [Zingiber officinale (root)], Vitex trifolia (fruit), Isatis tinctoria (root), Echinacea purpurea (aerial)
|Proprietary Amino Acid Blend |
L-Lysine hydrochloride, L-Glutamine
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.
I never have a could no more!
Everyone needs this
Posted by 5098461054175885981 on Feb 17, 2017
Forget the flu shot and take this, along with some great recipes using raw garlic
Best against flu
Posted by 5586048284693168757 on Dec 28, 2016
Airborne has saved me from getting flu! Best product ever and it even tastes good.
Posted by 5540821786800763018 on Oct 08, 2016
I have been using Airborne Vitamin C zesty orange this is a awesome product that WORKS. Too bad they don't sell it in Canada.
Posted by 5018576922381017955 on May 15, 2016
comes in handy cos i am sick right now :(