Alba Botanica, Coconut Dry Oil with SPF 15, Natural Sunscreen, 4.5 fl oz (133 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- New & Improved
- Water Resistant
- Paraben Free
- UVA/UVB Protection
Botanically moisturizing natural sunscreen.
- Helps prevent sunburns
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Apply liberally as needed 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply as needed or after swimming, perspiring or towel drying
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
100% vegetable ingredients.
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing.
|Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil(¹), ethylhexyl palmitate, cocos nucifera (coconut oil)(¹), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, tocopherol acetate, phenoxyethanol, coumarin, limonene, linalool, fragrance (parfum).
(¹) Certified organic ingredient
We are a family of five, and go through a lot of sunscreen during the summer. The last two years we have used only Alba botanica, and we are very happy with this brand. I dont use this spray on the kids, but i love it for myself. Gives a very nice tan, but not the strongest spf. Big plus for its amazing smell.
Posted by 4712774888073692993 on Feb 20, 2017
Love the smell, didi't try yet.
Posted by 5273592453877013601 on Jan 27, 2017
Works as good as any sunscreen I've tried. I love that you can spray and go. No annoying cream to rub in. Love it!
Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Jan 22, 2017
Its easy to apply. Its quite oily but not too bad. Strong-ish coconut smell. I like it. Will buy again.
too strong wildflowers' smell
Posted by 5157105450542059289 on Nov 28, 2016
It doesn't smell like coconut oil for a tiny bit at all, only a smell of safflower which makes my head spinning. Too strong, kinda artificial scent. I can't use it.