Alba Botanica, Hawaiian Sunscreen, SPF 45, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- New Look
- Revitalizing Green Tea
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Paraben Free
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation - Daily Use
- Botanically Moisturizing Natural Sunscreen
- 100% Vegetarian Ingredients
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other protective measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm and wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, VP/hexadecene copolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice(¹), calendula officinalis flower extract(¹), camellia sinensis leaf extract(¹), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract(¹), ginkgo biloba leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract(¹), cetearyl olivate, polysorbate 60, silica, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sorbitan olivate, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, alcohol(¹), benzyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, limonene, linalool, fragrance (parfum).
(¹)Certified Organic Ingredient
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%||Sunscreen|
|Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Titanium Dioxide 2.0%||Sunscreen|
Posted by 5216973913924914108 on Dec 02, 2016
It protected my skin
Posted by 5029907802595720944 on Nov 15, 2016
Spreads well. Protected my skin. Not great with sweat, but still effective.
Posted by 5611812908089257002 on Sep 22, 2016
Posted by 5178244341428860251 on Aug 23, 2016
I was excited of this beautiful bottle sunscreen. But now I don't really understand this sun screen. It is like melting...water and cream are separate..is it normal? Never have this kind of thing.
the product fell off the skin as soon as I entered water
Posted by 4843732288485145994 on Aug 16, 2016
I didn't get burned, I put it in a shade 30 minutes before, but some product fell of the skin as soon as I entered water. Maybe it was old.