All Terrain, Lip Armor, SPF 28, Peppermint, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Lip Protection & Healing Balm
- Broad Spectrum SPF 28 Sunscreen
- Mint Flavored Lip Balm
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
New & Improved Formula
Lip Armor is now oxybenzone-free and has a higher SPF!
- Same great mint flavor
- Offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Helps prevent burned or chapped lips
- Temporarily protects chapped skin
- Helps protect from the drying effects of the sun, wind, and cold weather
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sin exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases this risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Zinc Oxide 22.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ozokerite wax, cetyl alcohol, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, dimethicone, essential oil of mentha piperita (peppermint), tocopherol (vitamin E).|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
i love this stuff
i love this stuff
i can't be anywhere without this stuff. it protects my lips so well that i almost never get a cold sore on my lips anymore. the sun always made me break out and this clear zinc protectant has been a life saver, literally.
Awful texture. 質感太差了！
Posted by 5251535221023359369 on Feb 16, 2017
I was putting so much hope in this product to find it very disappointing. Its not easy to find a balm so high in spf and all natural. Unfortunately it is too cakey and powdery to apply. It does not spread on lips, and when the product stay on your lips, it feels like you have a bunch of clumsy flour stick to your lips. Two stars for its natural and fairly priced. 也許是我期望太高讓我失望也太大了。不能均勻的塗開，塗在唇上就像一堆濕麵粉黏在咀上，感覺很差。真可惜！
An Okay Lip Balm
Posted by 5467168213913987710 on Jan 23, 2017
Have a grainy-texture and leave a white cast on my lips. Not quite visually appealing. But I guess I have to sacrifice the look for adequate sun protection for my lips.
Not a fan
Posted by rebeccachristi on Sep 26, 2016
Not easy to glide on, not moisturizing, and gives a white coat to lips that makes me look sick. Probably protects from the sun but i wiped it off almost immediately so... I don't know about that.
Excesivo sabor a menta.
Posted by patrymoon on Jan 23, 2016
Lo pedí por el SPF 15 pero no me ha gustado. Sabe mucho a menta y deja color blanquecino a los labios.No repetiré y no creo que lo acabe... Si ha sido útil mi opinión hipótesis abajo. Gracias:-)