Aloha Bay, Palm Wax Candles, Tea Lights, Unscented, White, 12 Pack
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Eco Palm Wax - Made with Certified Organic Palm Wax From Brazil and Colombia
- In Cups
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Palm Wax
- Pure Cotton Wicks
A Fair Trade Product from Indonesia
These Palm Wax Tea Lights are handmade on the island of Java, in a small factory that is SA8000 certified for its Social Accountability. Employees enjoy humane working conditions, good wages, free health care and vacation benefits.
Ecological Advantages of Palm Oil
- Perennial Palm Trees: no yearly tilling of soil
- Ancient Crop: GMO free; pest resistant
- Less Machinery: more rural employment
- More Oil per Acre: 10 times more than soy
Eco Palm Wax is made of Palm Oil from RSPO certified plantations in Malaysia and certified organic tree farms in South America.
Tea Light cups can get very hot, so always place them on heat-resistant surfaces. Avoids drafts. Keep away from curtains and other flammable objects. Eliminate wick trimmings and other debris from around the flame.
Burn Time: 5 hours
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Burns for hours. Great product !
Posted by 4639824332618491139 on Feb 09, 2017
I use these tea lights w my Himalayan salt tea light holder. They burn for hours at a time, and seem to be good quality :)
Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 05, 2016
Good natural product.
last longer than cream colored candles
Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Oct 10, 2015
it's a candle
Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jun 14, 2014
works just like you'd expect