Aloha Bay, Palm Wax Taper Candles, Unscented, White, 4 Pack, 9 in (23 cm) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Pure Vegetable Palm Wax
- Made in Indonesia - A Fair Trade Product
- Burntime: 8-10 Hours
Ecological Advantages of Palm Oil:
- Perennial Trees: no tilling of soil
- Ancient Crop: GMO free, pest resistant
- Less Machinery: more rural employment
- More Oil per Acre: 10 times more than soy
For our Palm Wax, we only use Palm Oil from sustainable, ecological responsible tree farms.
100% Palm Wax Tapers do not bend or drip unlike most other tapers, made of paraffin (a petroleum product) or beeswax. Palm Wax Tapers will not warp or bend over time. They are also virtually dripless, as long as they are not burning in drafty spot.
Palm Wax, made from virgin palm oil, burns with a bright flame, minimizing soot emissions.
Burning Instructions: Never leave a burning candle unattended. Use a good fitting candle holder.
Keep away for curtains and other flammable objects. Trim wick to 3/8" (1 cm). Avoid drafts. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Reach compliant, vegetable oil base dyes.
Pure cotton wicks.
Banish winter darkness.
Long lasting, mess free
Posted by 5405962187970357024 on Dec 06, 2016
These candles last for months. I get them to burn during church services on the prayer altar. They don't drip down along the side of the candle onto the altar. Minimal dripping!
Great taper candles
Posted by 5634780769033876841 on Dec 28, 2014
These candles burn very evenly, without smoking or running. Recommended!
Posted by odereviews on Oct 29, 2013
Burns nicely. If you are looking for white unscented candles, these are a solid choice.
Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Oct 12, 2012
These candles burn fairly quickly and though not necessarily relevant, the wax is hard and breaks off around the edges as it is burning down, which can be a bit messy. Hope to find other reasonably priced tapers that don't use paraffin.