Annie Chun's, Noodle Bowl, Peanut Sesame, Mild, 8.8 oz (250 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives · No MSG Added
- Dairy Free
- Fish/Shellfish Free
Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with roasted peanuts in a savory peanut sauce
Who doesn't love this delectable legume?
From raw peanuts to peanut butter - this versatile ingredient is excellent in a variety of dishes and is packed with vitamins and antioxidants. For our Peanut Sesame Noodle Bowl, we've combined layers of peanuts, sesame, and ginger with our fresh cooked Hokkien noodles to create a savory Thai Inspired dish. Then, we top it off with carrots, sesame seeds, and you guessed it — fresh roasted peanuts for an unbeatable flavor combination any peanut lover will enjoy. And remember, always slurp your noodles if you like what you're eating!
Our Mission We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place dry topping mix in bowl then add noodles. Add about a cup of hot water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
- Using the lid, carefully drain water from bowl.
- Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy!
No Microwave? Add 1 cup boiling water to noodles and dry topping mix in bowl. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes. Drain. Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy!
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, wheat gluten, lactic acid, beta carotene.
Sauce: Water, peanut butter, cane syrup*, sesame oil, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), salted sake, red chili garlic puree (red chili pepper, distilled vinegar, garlic, salt), sesame seeds, lemon juice, ginger, natural flavor.
Toppings: Peanuts, bok choy (Chinese mustard)*, scallion*, carrot*, sesame seeds*, onion*.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (250 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g||30%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||83 g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|