Annie Chun's, Soup Bowl, Udon, Mild, 5.9 oz (169 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cooked Udon Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms in a Delicate Japanese Style Broth
- Now Tastes Even Better!
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- Fat Free Food
- Saturated Fat Free Food
- Cholesterol / Free Food
- Total Fat 0 g
Now Tastes Even Better!
Comfort Food in a Bowl.
No other food can bring comfort and satisfaction like a delicious bowl of Udon. In order to offer you a deep and solid flavor, we've combined a delicate Japanese style broth with cooked Udon noodles and to make it even better added shiitake mushrooms, bok choy, and tofu.
Nothing warms you up better than a bowl of Udon in the midst of winter, but its intriguing taste will make you crave it all year around.
We are committed to simplifying Asian cooking with the highest quality, savory foods that allow you to recreate your restaurant favorites right at home.
We constantly seek the best ingredients which is why we've partnered with CJ, a world-class food company with expertise in Asian foods. With CJ, we bring you authentic flavors and the finest ingredients so that you know you are giving your family the best.
Quicker and Easier than ever!
Microwave Heating Directions:
- Place noodles, soup base and dry topping in bowl. Add water up to the line.
- Place the lid loosely and microwave on high for 2 minutes. (Caution! Bowl will be hot)
- Stir well before serving. Enjoy!
*Based on 1200 watt microwave. Microwave oven power may vary; adjust cook time to individual microwave oven.
No microwave? Place dry topping mix, noodle and soup base in the bowl. Add boiling water up to the line. Cover with lid and let stand for 2 minutes until noodles are tender, stir well and serve. Enjoy!
Try these serving tips:
- Mix in sliced shiitake mushrooms
- Top with fried tofu or fish cake
- Add cooked chicken or shrimp for a more satisfying meal
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch*, salt, lactic acid. Soup Base: Soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, vinegar, lactic acid), dextrose, salted sake (water, rice, koji [aspergillus oryzae], salt), tangle extract (tangle extract, maltose syrup), sugar, shiitake extract powder (dextrin, shiitake), yeast extract, salt. Toppings: Dehydrated bok choy, freeze dried green onion, freeze dried tofu* (soybeans, gluconolactone), potassium carbonate, dehydrated shiitake mushroom, sugar, dehydrated chili pepper flake.
Contains: Wheat, soy.
*Adds a trivial amount of fat.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (169 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||53 g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|