Annie's Homegrown, Rice Shells & Creamy White Cheddar, Macaroni & Cheese, 6 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten Free
- Made with Rice Pasta
- 100% Real Cheese
Made with Goodness!
- No Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Preservatives
- A Good Source of Calcium & Protein
- Cheese from Cows not treated with the Growth Hormone, rBST*
In our early years, we relied on creativity to get our mac & cheese into as many hands as possible.
Opportunities came with events such as the Boom Box Parade in Willimantic, Connecticut. As a clever alternative to a marching band, everyone marched with their own boom box volume turned way up.
We piled cases of Annie's into my husband's truck and joined the fire trucks, floats, and marchers parading down Main Street. The truck was covered with Annie's magnets, and we tossed them into the crowd. We ran back and forth, handing out boxes of Annie's. "Try it," we said, "and if you like it, tell a friend."
The Boom Box Parade has grown in popularity over the past two decades. And, so has Annie's. A constant for me are the connections I make with our consumers — they are as meaningful now as they were 20 years ago.
Bye for now,
We partner with people and places we trust to make flour for our rice pasta and to produce milk for our cheese to make your meal wonderfully wholesome & delicious!
* No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non rBST-treated cows.
Annie's Way In 10 Minutes
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir In: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well.
Annie's Suggestions: For a richer flavor, add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter.
For a creamy, tangy version, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt.
Rice pasta shells (white and brown rice flour), cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), whey, butter, nonfat milk, salt, sodium, phosphate.
Contains milk ingredients.
Keep in a cool, dry place
|Serving Size: 3 oz (85 g) About 1 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||As Prepared|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||4.5 g*||7%||8%|
|Sat Fat||2.5 g||13%||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||62 g||21%||21%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%||8%|
|* Amount in Mix. Prepared with 3 Tbsp lowfat milk adds 5 Calories from Fat, 0.5 g Total Fat, 10 mg Sodium, 2 g Total Carbohydrate (1 g Sugars).
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholest||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|