Annie's Naturals, Lemon & Chive Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Absolutely Nothing Artificial
- All Natural
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Vinegar Free
- Naturally Gluten Free
Refrigerate after opening.
Water, expeller pressed vegetable oil (canola and/or sunflower), lemon juice concentrate, garlic, sea salt, mustard flour, shallots, black pepper, chives, xanthan gum, citric acid.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (29 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 5723200536644765923 on Sep 08, 2016
My favorite dressing from Annie's Naturals A++++
Posted by 4742598211736569200 on Jul 17, 2016
I've tried a lot of their dressings and very liked them but this one was not good in my opinion. Not enough herb/lemon taste. It is too much mayonnaise and not enough other ingredients. High in fat calories also and you can feel it.
Goes well with fish & salad! I'm reordering!
Love this dressing
Posted by 5325459885962197953 on Dec 26, 2015
This is my favorite dressing. It is light and very flavorful. Will continue to purchase and use.
Delicious Rare Find for those with vinegar allergies
Posted by 5621659462577487568 on Jun 06, 2015
My family thinks this is delicious. I have so much trouble finding it, I have to hide it away since there are no other salad dressings I can eat other than my own homemade. I try to steer my family to other dressings, but they are always sneaking mine. Thanks for carrying it, Iherb.