Annie's Naturals, Natural Tuscany Italian Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Absolutely Nothing Artificial
- All Natural
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
Water, expeller pressed vegetable oil (canola and/or sunflower), balsamic vinegar, sun dried tomatoes, sea salt, garlic, xanthan gum, oregano, basil, parsley, black pepper.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 4870450020647753437 on Mar 19, 2014
Not my favorite but ok.
Not for me
Posted by 5493164457282833392 on Jul 01, 2013
I usually try to avoid judging foods without tasting it at least twice. This, I couldn't eat. I finally gave it to a friend, and the response after tasting it was rather negative for her too. Too bad, but that's the way it is.
Posted by 5246807797033253156 on Apr 22, 2013
a little too thick for my liking. however, great flavors
A delicious, natural sauce. No hot, spicy taste - well suited to meat, pasta.