Annie's Naturals, Organic BBQ Smokey Maple Sauce, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Good for You. Good for the Earth.
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Water, *brown rice syrup, *tomato paste, *apple cider vinegar, *molasses, *stone ground mustard (*apple cider vinegar, water, *mustard seed, sea salt, *clove), *maple syrup, *expeller pressed vegetable oil (*canola, *soy, and/or *sunflower), *cornstarch, sea salt, *tamari soy sauce (water, *soybeans, salt, *alcohol), natural smoke flavor, natural maple flavor, *cane sugar, *chili pepper, *celery seed, *black pepper, xanthan gum, *garlic, *allspice, *clove.
Contains soy ingredients.
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carb||9 g||3%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Cette sauce est de loin la meilleure sauce BBQ que j'ai goûtée! Elle est bien relevée et son goût fumé en fait un allié idéal pour les viandes grillées comme pour les repas du quotidien!
one of the best sauces i've ever had
Posted by 5611156693222076510 on Sep 05, 2016
i wish i could put this on everything i eat. it's so good.
Posted by 5622680654691610404 on May 08, 2016
Lack of flavour and texture and extremely runny. Can only use as a base and you need to top up with a lot of other taste to make it what it should taste of
Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016
This is the best bbq sauce I've ever used - a perfect blend of sweet and smokey.
I can´ t stand the smell - celery ?
Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016
I don´t know why but I smell strong celery odour from this despite the fact it is not one of the ingrediences. Quite different from regular BBQ sauce smell.