Annie's Naturals, Organic, Honey Mustard, 9 oz (255 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Good for You. Good for the Earth.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Refrigerate after opening.
*Mustard (*apple cider vinegar, water, *mustard seed, salt), *cane sugar, *honey, *cinnamon.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 43|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
not for me
Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Jan 12, 2017
This one is not for me! The acidity is too high which creates a very sharp flavor. Also, don't understand why there is a little bitter after taste and this is what I don't like. Maybe it's my problem, I am not sure. I prefer Mayo more than this, will not buy again.
Posted by JapaniHerbFan on Dec 30, 2016
a little on sweet side
I got this for my husband
Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2015
He has become an Annie's lover as much as I have. He love's this honey mustard, and said it was the best he ever had. Me I like Annie's regular mustard the best. I am more of a plain person then he is.
Annie's naturals organic VINEGAR
Posted by 5122526686951657648 on May 20, 2014
the sauce mostly smells like vinegar and the taste is disgusting. Had to threw it
Posted by 5399344951497356010 on Dec 13, 2013
although its much healthier, the smell and tatse of the vinegar is overpowering and hard on tastebuds..will not buy again as i don't like the taste. But healthy alternative.