Apex, MediChest, Large
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- "The Measure of Excellence in Self Care"
- Features Seven Removable Individual Dayplanners to Take with You
- Easy to Open, Extra Large Compartments Hold Vitamins and Medications
The design of the MediChest Large features removable individual Dayplanners that you can carry with you. The Dayplanners feature raised letters and Braille makings for use by the sight impaired. The tabbed compartments open individually and snap securely shut. Be sure to follow the dosage sequences indicated on you labels.
- Place your medicine into removable Dayplanners at the beginning of each week.
- Any one of the seven Dayplanners can be carried with you in your purse or pocket.
7 Days a Week, 4 Times Per Day. Removable Dayplanners.
It's very big - please pay attention, before you'll order it. There is no sizes in the description, but you can see picture with the hands. If it stands on the table it does not take plenty of space. Easy to open. Good, that you can separate (it's easy) 1-day pack and take it with you. Wish to have the same, but little smaller and maybe for 3-time a day pills.
Helpful for travel
Posted by 4729802073873108880 on Jan 06, 2017
I purchased this for supplements for a four week holiday. It packed easily keeping the supplements in the individual boxes. What I most like is that I can take out four days from the larger box for a weekend away.
This product has some nice features. the size is great and the fact that you can remove the
Posted by 4858937665814498677 on Dec 26, 2016
This product has some nice features. the size is great and the fact that you can remove the dailystorage is really nice the only problem I have had is that the tops of the storage will not come off as many others do making it harder to load. Other than that I like the " chest".
roomy but doesn't stay closed
Posted by JanMartin on Dec 14, 2016
While the size of this larger caddy is good the only issue we have had is the doors don't stay closed and the supplements spill out. It's fine to leave on the counter but not my idea of portable really if the doors open and the pills spill over the inside of my bag. You would have to put the caddy in a zip lok bag or tape the compartments closed for travel. Had bought one of these years ago and didn't have this issue, this one seems to be made a bit more cheaply than the old version. Just don't expect it to stay closed when traveling. Secure it.
Posted by 5683657364920899598 on Dec 12, 2016
I love the size of the compartments but they do not stay closed. Will have to keep in a ziplock bag when traveling.