Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment, 14 oz (396 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Relieves Diaper Rash
- Within 6 Hours
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Chapped or Irritated Skin
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Quality Tested - Good Housekeeping - Since 1909
- Skin Protectant
- Temporary protects minor: • cuts • scrapes • burns
- Temporary protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
Apply as needed. For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment) |
Treatment or prevention of diaper rash
|Inactive ingredients: Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol|
For external use only.
When using this product: Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing.
Work great for my baby
Posted by Reviewer2841337 on Feb 10, 2017
This is the cheapest place I find the Aquaphor baby ointment. A little goes a long way. Since we've been using it on my grandson, he has not gotten a rash. We've been using it for 6 months now. I would highly recommend!
Posted by 5670460121909826156 on Feb 03, 2017
This product provides a good barrier on my baby bottom for the long night sleep . Using a small amount during the day and night in every diaper change. Good value.
Posted by 4942920582214532497 on Jan 31, 2017
it's really good for diaper rash
its very good for cold weater
Posted by 4920081847869521430 on Jan 14, 2017
Im working out side and its very cold in winter time. Im using ever morning for my face and its perfect, its very good for chill weather.