Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment, 3 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Chapped or Irritated Skin
- Relieves Diaper Rash Within 6 Hours
- Skin Protectant
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Quality Tested - Good Housekeeping
- Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment)
Treatment or prevention of diaper rash
Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Had read alot of great reviews of this as a gloss and I am sure people will throw rocks at me for saying this (because this stuff is jam packed with mineral oil) but I have been using it on my face over everything else of a night to lock it all in and I wake up like I have been soaking in an oil bath all night. I love this, so affordable, unscented, doesn't irritate and is the most hydrating over the top moisturiser out there
Posted by 5493371496324475268 on Feb 06, 2017
Quick to relieve nappy rash
Posted by 5285842821491265878 on Dec 01, 2016
Posted by 5435687481758295779 on Oct 21, 2016
I bought this for my baby but we all use it. It is great product for dry skin
Should've got it earlier
Posted by Rokit03 on Oct 17, 2016
Good so far.. no side effects