- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Natural Products for Pets
- Promotes Growth of 'Good' Bacteria in Your Pet's Digestive System
- NASC Certified
For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks and older.
Gentle Digest provides bacillus coagulans (sourced from a human ingredient supplier) and Chicory a recognized prebiotic. Gentle Digest uses live microencapsulated spores that are resistant to gastric acids and efficient delivery to intestinal tract. Chicory (a source of FOS) acts as a 'fertilizer' and helps increase the growth of good bacteria.
Occasions to Use Gentle Digest
- To support intestinal balance and a healthy immune system.
- Helps occasional issues of diarrhea and or constipation
- Helpful for periodic issues with gas and flatulence.
- Helps support digestion and absorption of critical nutrients.
- Helpful for Sr. pets and pets under stress.
- Helps maintain optimal health in pet's ear canal.
Veterinarian Formulated and Recommended:
Ark Naturals products are formulated and recommended by Dr. Nancy Scanlan DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
- Under 25 lbs. 1 capsule each day
- Under 50 lbs. 2 capsules each day
- Over 50 lbs. 3 capsules each day
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
About Ark Naturals and our ingredients. All Ark Naturals products are natural, made in the USA in USDA/APHIS registered facilities and are GMP (good manufacturing practices) compliant. Our ingredients are sourced from human facilities. Proud members of NPA, APPA, NASC.
Rice flour, dried chicory root, bacillus coagulans, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, gelatin.
Storage: Cap tightly, shelf stable. Cool dry location. 75F/24C
|Guaranteed Analysis: Each Capsule Contains|
|Bacillus Coagulans (formerly known as Lactobacillus Sporogenes) providing a minimum of 100 million viable (live) spores (at time of manufacture)*.|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS dried chicory root)||50 mg||*|
|*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog/Cat Food Nutrient Profile.|
My dog and my aunt's dog had serious ears yeast problem before, continuity of care did not improve, since use "Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest, Includes Prebiotics & Probiotics" lasts more than six months, now our dogs ears problem has been completely resolved!!
Posted by 5172825756554398839 on Feb 08, 2017
improved my cat's poo
Posted by 4989715073167151969 on Feb 08, 2017
An interesting soil based probiotic
Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Jan 17, 2017
This fixed my dog's bowels pretty quickly. From what i've read of this probiotic - a soil based probiotic - it is quite exceptional. It survives the harsh environment of the gut. So then I tried it myself since it is sourced from human grade supplies. Well, it seems to have improved my gastric issues as well! Even at such a low dose. I read that side effects of this supplement are increased bloating etc until the digestive tract re-orchestrates its bacterial makeup. I have noticed some ill effect too in response to this but will rethink it after the full two weeks it takes to reorganise the gut. If all good I will shop for the human version :)
Posted by 4961035709021622025 on Dec 17, 2016
it works on my dog